Agreement between De’Anna Nunez, Vital Mind Inc. and client whereby Hypnotherapist/Coach agrees to provide services for client focusing on the following Performance Program to include in-depth Coaching and Hypnotherapy sessions, Hypnotherapy audio mp3’s, additional resources and materials, unlimited email/text correspondence for the duration of the program.
Hypnotherapist/Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Hypnotherapist/Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
- Hypnotherapist/Hypnotherapist/Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy (ICBCH) and the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”
- Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Hypnotherapist/Hypnotherapist/Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Hypnotherapist/Coach.
- Client understands that Hypnotherapist/Coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Hypnotherapist/Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
The parties agree to engage in a Performance Mindset Program through in-person meetings or over the phone. Hypnotherapist/Coach will be available to Client by e-mail, voicemail and text in between scheduled meetings.
This Hypnotherapist/Coaching agreement is valid as of receipt of payment.
The sessions shall be:
- Weekly 60 minute Breakthrough sessions starting
The amount due is $12,000.00
- 12 payments of $1,000.00
- (Special option: $2,000 savings if paid in full 30 days from start of program.)
The time of the Hypnotherapist/Coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by Hypnotherapist/Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time. Booking calendar: https://calendly.com/vitalmind/60
This Hypnotherapist/Coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Hypnotherapist/Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the ICF Code of Ethics but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Hypnotherapist/Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Hypnotherapist/Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Hypnotherapist/Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Hypnotherapist/Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Hypnotherapist/Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) that the Hypnotherapist/Coach is required by law to disclose.
Session Cancellation Policy:
Client agrees that it is the Client's responsibility to notify the Hypnotherapist/Coach 12 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. Hypnotherapist/Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Hypnotherapist/Coach will in good faith reschedule the missed meeting.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Hypnotherapist/Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Hypnotherapist/Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Hypnotherapist/Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Hypnotherapist/Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
This is the entire agreement of the parties and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
If a dispute arises out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Hypnotherapist/Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after the notice is given.