Question 6 of 7
Are you open to Hypnosis?
5 FACTS ABOUT HYPNOSIS
1) Hypnosis has been an accepted form of medical treatment since the l 950's.
2) The average person experiences Hypnosis at least 2x per day.
3) Your brain works differently while in Hypnosis. While going "under or into" you bypass the conscious, analytical mind and become 100% connected to your 'Belief State'
4) Hypnosis is not sleep. Professors from Harvard and Stanford deem Hypnosis as a state of focused attention and receptive openness.
5) In an expert review of Neurotherapeutics, Hypnosis training represents a rapid, non-addictive and safe alternative to medication for the treatment of anxiety-related conditions. The tremendous volume of research provides compelling evidence that hypnosis is an efficacious treatment for state anxiety.